With thoughtful consideration for the current situation, and with full support of our families we have decided to postpone our wedding until September 10th, 2021. The health and wellbeing of our families and friends is too important to us to risk! We sincerely apologize for any inconvenice this may cause.
We hope that you will still be able to celebrate with us in Fall 2021, and we will provide more details to you as soon as we can!
Any hotel reservations which have been made at the Inverness can be canceled by guests without penalty.
Madison & Alex